Sunday, September 4, 2016

OBW 163 ~ Romantic

ROMANTIC

Kirsty (United States)



Ros (United Kingdom)





Mandysea (Australia)





Riitta (Finland)




We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), use it on your blog post and link back to our blog when you mentioned our beautiful world on your post, thanks so much!


We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each picture, make some new friends or you can mingle here at our comment section, this is what OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD is all about.

Here are our word prompts for the upcoming weeks....

September 11 - Bloom
September 18 - Pets
September 25 - Paint 

4 comments:

Mascha said...

Good morning,
I'm in a blog break, but to this prompt I have something to say...
Have a romantic sunday :-)

Daniela said...

I wholeheartdely thank you for hosting me at this so wonderful link-up party, sweet friends !

May your Sunday be very romantic and your week ahead hold much joy to you all

Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thank you ladies, wishing you all a romantic weekend too!

riitta k said...

Kirsty - my link directs now to my blog, but not to my Romantic post :)

http://floral-passions.blogspot.fi/2016/09/romantic-our-beautiful-world.html